The latest apartments in Arosa for you
In addition, our nine one- and two- bedroom apartements allow small groups and families to enjoy even greater independence with a shared kitchenette and living room.
- South-facing balcony with a unique view of Arosa's mountain landscape
- Parquet flooring
- Samsung tablet with news, e-newspapers and phone bed
- 55" flat screen HDTV with airplay
- Free high-speed wifi
- Record player
- Rainforest shower, FAIR CosmEthics
- Fully equipped modern kitchenette with fridge, oven, crockery, dishwasher, coffee machine
- Fireplace on the top floor
Our prices are adjusted daily on our online booking portal.
Apartement Prices for two/four guests per night includes the use of the spa, all hotel services, clean at the end of your stay. Additional services such as daily housekeeping, laundry and ironing services, breakfast and dinner packages, 'croissant and newspaper wakeup calls' can be booked separately.
As an apartement guest, you enjoy the same benefits as a hotel guest, but have the freedom to chose whether you want to book meals such as breakfast and dinner in the hotel or in the form of a Dine Around with the Tschuggen Grand Hotel. There is a Coop supermarket on the ground floor for anything you might want to buy.
The pictures of the two different apartment types are only examples for the style and the size of the category. There can be a variation on allotment in the hotel due to different colours and the layout of the individual rooms.