Our Safety Measures
To prevent a further spread of Covid-19 and risk of infection, and to ensure that you feel at ease while you are with us, certain measures specified by the Federal Office of Public Health need to be adhered to. We would like to inform you of these before you arrive. If you have felt unwell in the ten days before your planned arrival or if you have experienced any of the following acute symptoms: cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath with or without fever, please contact your GP and do not come and stay in the Valsana Hotel Arosa. We will gladly postpone your reservation to a later date. Please contact our reservation department by telephone.
Through our deliberately controlled lower occupancy rate of maximum 75%, we offer a particularly generous sense of space throughout the hotel.
For the protection of all guests and employees we would ask you to adhere to these hygiene guidelines, including wearing a face mask in all pubic areas, and to maintain a social distance of 1.5 metres.
- All employees have received training in our protective concepts and hygiene guidelines.
- We check the temperature of all employees before they start work.
- All employees in all areas will wear face masks.
- Guest luggage will only be touched with gloves and will be handed over at the door to the room.
- Hand sanitiser has been provided in all public areas.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory in all areas.
- All handles, control buttons, switches, door handles, handrails, counters etc. are being disinfected more frequently.
- There will be no newspapers, magazines or brochures in public areas.
- The reception desk has been fitted with protective perspex screens.
- Lifts may only be used with guests from your party.
- A distance of 1.5 metres must be maintained on the lawn.
- Tennis courts and playing times must be reserved and confirmed in advance. Before and after playing, wash and disinfect your hands thoroughly. Please maintain a distance of 2 metres from other people (even at the net). Avoid the traditional hand-shake. Please also avoid any other physical contact.
- The indicated number of people per area may not be exceeded.
- The minimum distance of 1.5 metres must be maintained at all times.
- We are happy to provide face masks and to check temperatures on request.
Travel, Mobility and Transfer
- A free transfer from the hotel to the station remains available.
- Please note that in all forms of public transport as well as in mountain & cable cars the wearing of a mask is compulsory. For further information contact our reception.
- You will find disinfectant solution in every hotel vehicle.
- All high-touch points in hotel vehicles will be disinfected after every journey.
- The cleaning team will wear single-use gloves and protective masks in your room.
- We have also implemented a special cleaning concept in order to provide the best possible level of protection for you.
- Magazines and books will no longer be provided.
- Please let us know if you do not want your room to be cleaned during your stay with us.
- All guests will be seated by a member of staff and will not be able to choose which table they sit at.
- Please wear a face mask whenever you are not sitting at your table.
- Breakfast is served à la carte and in two sittings: 7 to 9.30 and 9.30 to 11 o’clock When you arrive, you will be asked about your preferred breakfast sitting.
- Out of consideration for the guests eating after you, we would ask you to adhere to your allocated time.
- Continental breakfast can also be ordered as room service from 7 to 11 o’clock.
- Our restaurant Twist as well as the bar, lounge and terraces are open. Tables are positioned at least 1.5 metres away from each other.
- Hand sanitisers have been provided outside the entrance of the restaurant and on the terraces.
- Tables must be reserved in advance.
- A maximum of four people may sit at one table together.
Spa and Wellness Area
- The whole spa and wellness area is available to our guests and to spa members.
- The spa reception desk has been fitted with a protective perspex screen.
- Spa employees will wear masks.
- A limited number of guests may use our saunas and steam bath at the same time.
- Only a limited number of guests may use the swimming pool at the same time. Please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres in the pool at all times.
- Please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres in the shower and changing areas.
- The fitness room must be booked in advance. Only three guests may be in the fitness room at the same time.
Due to the constantly changing situation, our security measures may have to be adapted at short notice.
Last update: 06.11.2020 / 12.30 o'clock