How we protect you at Valsana Arosa
We and our staff will do our utmost to ensure that you have a relaxing and, above all, safe holiday. Nevertheless, we ask for your cooperation - please keep your distance where necessary and reasonable in order to preserve your freedom and that of other guests. In this way, together we create a safe space for a soothing time-out.
Masks are compulsory in all closed areas, despite vaccination, recovery and testing.
- All employees have received training in our protective concepts and hygiene guidelines.
- All employees in all areas wear protective masks and are regularly tested for the Corona virus.
- Hand sanitiser has been provided in all public areas.
- All handles, control buttons, switches, door handles, handrails, counters etc. are being disinfected more frequently.
- The reception desk has been fitted with protective perspex screens.
- Tennis courts and playing times must be reserved and confirmed in advance.
- Avoid the traditional hand-shake. Please also avoid any other physical contact.
- We are happy to provide face masks and to check temperatures on request.
Travel, Mobility and Transfer
- A free transfer from the hotel to the station remains available.
- Please note that in all forms of public transport as well as in mountain & cable cars the wearing of a mask is compulsory. For further information contact our reception.
- You will find disinfectant solution in every hotel vehicle.
- All high-touch points in hotel vehicles will be disinfected after every journey.
- The cleaning team will wear single-use gloves and protective masks in your room.
- We have also implemented a special cleaning concept in order to provide the best possible level of protection for you.
- Please let us know if you do not want your room to be cleaned during your stay with us.
- All guests will be seated by a member of staff and will not be able to choose which table they sit at.
- Hand sanitisers have been provided outside the entrance of the restaurant and on the terraces.
- Tables should be reserved in advance.
Spa and Wellness Area
- The spa reception desk has been fitted with a protective perspex screen.
- Spa employees will wear masks.
- 2G (vaccinated or recovered) applies to all public areas and to all treatment areas.
- 2G + (vaccinated or recovered plus tested) applies in the sauna, steam bath, pool area, gym and yoga room.
Due to the constantly changing situation, our security measures may have to be adapted at short notice.