The 28th edition of the 'Arosa Humorfestival', the biggest comedy and cabaret festival in Switzerland. The shows, however, do not take place in the village centre. The artists perform on a stage in a marquee on top of the mountain next to the Tschuggenhütte.
Like always, not only big names can be seen in Arosa. The festival offers a great platform for young talents. Spectators reach the tent either by foot taking the gondola, by sledge or by skis. This year with highlights like Guido Cantz, Lapsus, Ursus & Nadeschkin and many more.
The special includes:
- 2 nights including a varied breakfast buffet
- Dine around
- 1 festival ticket per person to either the afternoon or evening show at your own choice (based upon availability)
- Free wifi
- Free access to the 800 sqm Valsana Spa and a wide selection of included courses at the R1 Sports Club
- Free minibar and in-room coffeemaker
- Service and VAT included, excluded mandatory visitor's tax