Our rooms: natural and genuine
Oak floors, individually selected furniture pieces and stunning views lend a natural rustic warmth to designer rooms that juxtapose the high-tech needs of modern life with a nostalgic touch for a time when holidays were just that.
- Spacious balcony with a unique view of Arosa's mountain landscape
- Parquet flooring
- Samsung tablet with news, e-newspapers and phone bed
- 55" flat screen HDTV with airplay
- Free high-speed wifi
- Record player
- Free mini bar with soft drinks
- Coffee machine
- Rainforest shower, FAIR CosmEthics
Best price guarantee & a thank you present for you
Our prices are adjusted daily on our online booking portal. Booking directly through us earns you a little thank you present from the hotel.
Prices are per room per night; including breakfast buffet, use of the spa, VAT and excluding visitor tax.
The pictures of the different room types are only examples for the style and the size of the category. There can be a variation on allotment in the hotel due to different colours and the layout of the individual rooms.
Lifestyle double room
- North-east-facing with a 10 sqm balcony
- Twin bedroom, 39 sqm
- Bathroom with shower or bath
Premium double room
- South-facing with a 7 to 8 sqm balcony
- King-size bedroom, 35 sqm
- Bathroom with shower
Panorama double room lakeside view
- West-facing with a 9 sqm balcony
- King-size bedroom, 39 sqm
- Bathroom with shower and bath