We want you to enjoy your stay with us and hope that you will find the following information useful.
- Please arrive ten minutes before your booked appointment time so that you can relax before your treatment. Please use this time to inform us of any health issues you might have.
- We provide you with disposable underwear to wear during our massage treatments.
- If you arrive late and the therapist and/or room are booked for the following session, please understand that we will need to shorten your treatment time accordingly.
- If you are unable to attend the agreed appointment, please notify us at least 24 hours beforehand. A 100% charge has to be levied for reservations cancelled less than 24 hours in advance. For no-show appointments, the full service fee will be charged.
- The whole spa area is a non-smoking zone. Please do not use your mobile phone so as not to disturb other guests.
- The Valsana Hotel Arosa is not responsible or liable for any injuries. Parents are responsible for their children's actions and behavior. Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- The Sauna area is reserved for all guests above 16 years of age.
- Please take a shower before using the swimming pool. No jumping into the swimming pool.
- Out of consideration of other guests, may we kindly ask you to release your deck chair after using. Unused deck chairs will be vacant after 20 minutes.
- Pool facts: relax pool 33°C / 91°F, plunge pool (warm) 34°C / 93°F, plunge pool (cold) 14°C / 57°F, water depth 140 cm / 55 foot
We want to make your dreams come true! If you cannot find the treatment you want in our spa menu, please speak to Reception. We will be delighted to put together an individual treatment for you.
Relaxation pool: 07:00 to 20:00
Fitness studio: Open the whole day and night
Treatments: 09:00 to 20:00, by appointment only
Saunas, steam bath: 12:00 to 20:00
Saunas, steam bath: 14:00 to 20:00
Pre-bookings are kindly requested